– Configuring forms in accordance with state-of-the-art legislative specifications by direct or import (diskette, internet);
– the transfer of data from the budget execution, respectively balance sheets, to fill out the forms;
– configuring the source and the procedure for taking the data;
– management of several units and sub-units organized hierarchically on the structure of the budget classification;
– export and import of electronic data (xls and dbf, including format for Public Finance Directorates);
– centralization of data from institutions for reporting at the level of administrative-territorial units;
– listing documents in the format required by the rules.