Information on the processing of personal data for security purposes within the institution
SC INDECO SOFT SRL processes your personal data as an operator, respectively the image by automated means, in order to monitor the access of persons and ensure their security and the premises and assets of the operator according to the provisions of Law no. 190/2018 on measures to implement Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data are recorded and stored on the SC INDECO SOFT SRL servers. Access to images is done by the IT security officer only if an incident occurs.
Video recording is stored for 30 days.
Deleting this videos is done automatically when the 30-day expires, but if the IT security officer is notified of a removal request, it will handle the request as soon as possible and without undue delay.
According to Law no.677/2001, and the GDPR person concerned shall enjoy the following rights:
– the right to information: is the fact that the data subject has the right to obtain from SC INDECO SOFT SRL a confirmation whether or not video recordings are being processed
– the right of access: the data subject has the right to obtain from SC INDECOSOFT SRL a confirmation that video records are being processed and, if so, access to those data. The registration, processing and response to the person concerned are free of charge.
– and the right to appeal to justice.
For the exercise of these rights, the data subject addresses to the IT Security Officer of SC INDECO SOFT SRL a written, dated and signed application containing the contact information:
- First Name: GHEȚE Vlad
- Address: Baia Mare, str. Magnoliei, nr. 5, jud. Maramureș
- Phone: 0741126580
- E-mail: email@example.com
If the data subject is of the opinion that SC INDECO SOFT SRL has violated any of his rights in this matter, he may address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing.
Video recordings will not be transferred to other states or third parties.
Security incidents: – At the written request of the injured person, the records may be submitted to the competent investigation bodies.
In the event that SC INDECO SOFT SRL is the injured person, the video recordings will be accessed by the IT security officer. It will send the video sequence of the incident to the Chief Executive Officer and Administrator to initiate the necessary procedures.